MennoneMadrid

My trip to Madrid...on YOUR computer screen!!!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

In Retrospect...

In retrospect, this will be very funny - Sarah tried to pack 12 pairs of shoes to go to Europe for 4 months, Sarah couldn't pack all that she wanted to take, Sarah always takes too much stuff with her when she travels...
At the moment, this is incredibly not funny. I refuse to get on that airplane without these shoes. Each of these shoes presents a different opportunity and I will bring them all with me. That's the end of it, no more making fun of me. I'm at the point of going downstairs and crying to my mom, but then she'll come upstairs and try to pack for me. And then I only get to take 5 pairs of shoes. If that.
Oh shit, I just remembered that I have to pack coats...
Another critical problem...my stuffed bunny, Bunny. He has to come along with me, this is absolutely crucial. I do not sleep without Bunny. So here's my problem...my shoes and other stuff might take up a lot of room....actually all of the room that I have, leaving very little room for a rather large stuffed rabbit. Although he's squishy, he will not squish into the small space that I have left. So here's the solution that I've come up with so far...what if I just take him with me on the plane? Little kids do it all the time, right? Like it's not that big of a deal, as long as I don't mind looking like a complete idiot...
So here's my little survey:
1. How many shoes are reasonable to take?
2. How do I make room for Bunny?
3. Do I take both leather jackets?

This is going to be a very long night...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. as many as you can fit in your bags with all of your other stuff... 12 might be a bit much...
    2. either pack the bunny before the shoes, or carry it on... you've done stranger things.. and you NEED to take the bunny with you...
    3. no, you like shoes more i think.

    anyway, you could probably guess those answers.. but i miss you terribly already.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home